Friday, January 02, 2009

New school year begins

Went back to school for the beginning of a new school year...I'm teaching P1 and P4 Chinese and lots of P3, P5 and P6 music lessons...The children whom I've taught before look happy to see me teaching them music, taking that as a good sign...haha. Arranged to meet Jiahui after work to catch up and exchange Xmas gifts.

We went to Vivocity and had a snack at Superdog before walking around. Was wearing my new heels in school for the whole day and my feet were aching quite badly. Luckily U.R.S. was having a sale so i bought a pair of slippers similar to what Jh was wearing but got it in pink as they have ran out of the bronze pair for my size. We didn't buy any clothes though a few stores were having sales...some were still a little pricey. We went to Sushi Tei for a light dinner before going to Bonbon Tea for drinks...the place is very quaint and nice...seems like not a lot of people notice the shop as it's quite empty on a Friday night. We tried Yummy Tummy for tea and macaroons as well as hazelnut choc cake. The cake was really nice, not too sweet but we felt that the macaroons were too sweet...can hardly finish the 6 we ordered that I had to bring 2 back home.

No comments: