Thursday, January 08, 2009

Cough cough

Ever since the first day of school where we had to move to our new workstations in the staff room, I had the flu with my sensitive nose. Went home and took panadol but maybe cos I went to sleep after that and didn't take enough water, I ended up with a cough and sore throat.

This morning when I woke up, the sore throat was quite bad and I felt like I was losing my voice soon. Hence I called the school to tell them I can't make it to work today and I went to the polyclinic. I thought I was early and won't need to wait for long, but there were already 50 over people in the queue. The registration took awhile but the consultation was quite fast.

Met Kang Lee at Compasspoint cos I didn't take breakfast and my stomach was growling in the clinic. She commented that I look pale...went home to rest and slept quite alot throughout the day as I didn't want to talk too much.

No comments: