Saturday, June 14, 2008

Sat day out

Met Karel and his A*star friends at Vivocity's Kopitiam as they've just finished their morning walk and were getting lunch there. Went to Daiso to get the face mask sis always use then walked around vivocity looking for a bracelet as a graduation gift for Karel's sis and found it in Mintmark.Co. Went around looking for a trekking bag but didn't managed to find a suitable one. Got another disney gashapon and a jap choc gashapon from Toys R Us before heading to Marche for drinks. Forgot to bring the complimentary coffee card so ordered the chocochinno.
Headed for Plaza Singapura so that he can find his trekking bag while it's almost time for my piano lesson. Arranged to meet Jimmy after my lesson briefly as I wanted to get the 2GB SD card from him. Since it was secondhand and I didn't check out the price in the PC show, he actually sold it to me at $10! What a steal...
Decided to head to Changi Airport with Karel as he has gotten his trekking bag and wanted to accompany him while he got his dinner. Brought him to the staff canteen at T2 and ordered the satay. He didn't really take to the taste of the satay sold here, probably cos of the fats...went to the viewing gallery to talk and realised that the airport was a place that I like to go perhaps it's the feeling of space and somewhere I felt peaceful. Didn't think of it till Karel brought it up that I've suggested going to the airport a few times, initially he thought it's like my subconcious mind saying that I want to leave the country which I don't think so. I love staying here, just that I would love the chance to travel more. Perhaps I should start saving up and when I can quit my job and not worry about finances, I will travel around the world. =D

No comments: