Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Gym with kakis

Met my thai trip kakis for gym early this morning...the consultant took some time and we were a little late for the 920am Street 101 dance class. Found out that with lack of practice, I've got coordination problems as the moves and music were pretty up tempo...haha, must have been quite a funny sight. Amanda and Sharon went for Bodylicious class while Esther and I attended the Bodycombat class. The intense workout left me looking quite flushed and can feel that my muscles are beginning to ache...
Went for lunch at Subway, tried the minisub roast beef with spring onion sauce. It tasted quite nice and more importantly healthy. The size is just nice for me to finish cos the normal 6-inch is too big. Went for eyebrow threading at Browhaus Paragon before window-shopping at Far East. Managed to restrain myself from buying anything cos planning to spend only when in Bangkok...just walking around to check out the current trend. Had drinks at Yakun before heading to Seng Kang Library with Sharon cos she intends to borrow books. Figured can try looking for thai-english phrase book, did managed to find one and also found "Blink" with 2 other "小豆豆" series novels. Will be able to sleep very soundly tonight due to the workout. Hope tomorrow the muscle aches won't be too dreadful...

No comments: