Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Down again

Had a slight eye infection last night and thought it will be fine after some eye drops and sleep, however, today in campus, it became worse, so i had to visit the Medical Centre in NTU to see the doc. Went during one of the seminar sections as the soreness and itchiness were getting to difficult to bear.

The doctor diagnosed that I have very sensitive eyes and it is not congevities. I have to take good care and not rub my eyes when something gets in. The best is to use eyedrops but I have to discard them once I've opened the bottle for 1 month.

As i was also suffering from sore throat, she prescribed me with a green lozenges that is very effective...got a slight numbing effect after i eat it but my sore throat is in the recovery state after 2 of it...

Had dinner with Yifen and Alvin...they got the chance to talk and find out a little bit more about each other...(Hao ma remind me to ask u abt the verdict...hehe) Walked around for awhile in Jurong Point before I got a cab back home...think was too tired, I actually dozed off on my way back.

Don't think I can go to the half day programme tmr in campus...something about health education...how to go when im not even in a healthy state? Have to give the SPCA visit planned with Shuixian a miss too...some other day gal ok? Sorry...

No comments: