Friday, February 03, 2006

Piaakk

As I was wiping my specs this morning, the middle section gave way...for a moment I thought I will have to go without specs for the day...luckily I still have my old specs...so got to make do with that.

Reached school fairly early and had to prepare for our presentation. To our dismay, there was power failure twice in the library block...give us a scare...cos we needed to print out our ppt slides.

Had to skip lunch in order to prepare for our presentation. Some of the points were arguable for the tutor but she did give us credit for trying to come up with a new teaching material. Just glad that the presentation is over.

Went to Capitol Optical to make my new specs...costs $168. Had to choose frameless type again cos they don't have the semi-framed ones that I like and within my budget.

Tried the organic scallop burger at mos burger...quite tasty...and surprising the natsumi burger is without bread...just the ingredients...maybe try next time. Fell asleep on the train...so darn tired!

I actually dreamt of practicum last night!!! Must be feeling the pressure but there's about two more weeks!

No comments: