Saturday, February 04, 2006

I Not Stupid 2

Supposed to go to the gym with Joseph whom I got to know from match.com but felt pretty lazy so we changed plans to have lunch and catch a movie instead.

We went to Sun with Moon and I tried the Warabi Mochi which is green tea ice-cream with green tea mochi...quite nice. We went to Cineleisure to catch I Not Stupid 2. I prefer the first movie, find it's plot more interesting and more relevant to school life.

We headed to Heeren to get the mini arcade toy grabbing machine. There's a discount so I got it for only $44.90. It's actually for sis' birthday. She mentioned that she like that. It was pretty bulky and troublesome for me to lug to my lesson but no choice.

Met my family at Boon Keng for our dinner...it's "Ren ri" today, a day where every Chinese celebrates their birthday. We had Yu Sheng and of cos ordered my favourite Teochew dessert, Orh Nee.

Caught Brother Bear on the Disney Channel with sis...we laugh so loud at the last scene where the two bears were laughing at their funny faces created on the ice when another bear came along and looked normal in the ice cos his face was comically distorted actually. The image was so funny that we couldn't help but laugh out loud...hope can find the image then can post here. The song "No way out" is also very nice...can go to the website to listen to the sample: http://disney.go.com/disneyvideos/animatedfilms/brotherbear/nonflash.html

No comments: