Friday, December 23, 2005

Tops

Met Jiahui around 230pm at Orchard today...went to Wisma and Taka and since it wasn't raining, we walked down to Heeren and Far East Plaza...managed to get a pink top from Far East at $15. Chanced upon Joyce from AMKSS, she's also out shopping with her friend. Chatted for awhile before we went our separate ways.

Felt hungry so we went to Sakura after I passed Jolene the California gold membership application card. It's $79 per month, I still have 2 cards left, offer ends by Jan 06 so if anyone of you is interested, do let me know asap.

We took a bus (SBS 7) to Bugis. Over at Bugis street, I managed to get a orange polo top for $10. Quite a good bargain. Jiahui accidentally stepped on the back of my sandals and the strap broke so had to go look for a pair of sandals. Managed to find one from Leather Ark in Bugis Junction costing $28. Jiahui offered to pay half the price. We took the train back and it was quite crowded. Luckily don't have to stand too long before I got a seat. Quite tired from all the walking...need to train shopping stamina again.

No comments: