Thursday, October 07, 2004

Thanks to all for giving me such a memorable 21st bday celebration! *muacks*

Firstly, would like to thank my family for celebrating my bday with me in advance (sun had dinner, yesterday had ice-cream cake frm Andersen's) so that I can celebrate with my pals today... ^_^

Next, would like to thank all my NIE classmates for being so sweet by preparing the bday cake and the gifts...the cake's really tasty! =P

Would also like to thank all my pals who sms me at different times of the day, sending me well wishes...=)

Special thanks to fen-jie and xian-jie for having dinner with me and played the different games at settlers' cafe with me...had a great time!

Lastly, had a wonderful time on this day whereby I'm legally considered an adult, thanks to all my loved ones...

谢谢! Terimah kaseh! Nandri! Arigato! Merci!

4 comments:

Ger said...

Thanks Yat for ya well wishes...know u busy lady lah...won't hold it against u and before i forget, just wanna wish u a very memorable 21st bday celebration...all the best for ya reports and exams! See u soon in mid-Nov! =)

Mskmouse said...

Welcome ger! :) I'm glad you had a great time. I look forward to trying out the other games. hee...

Anonymous said...

Hi Ger! well, i'm sorry i didn't get to your b-day party or get-together... hey, happy 21st... and i sent in a card today... i got it ready like last week ok, it's just my forgettful mind that forgot... see ya after the exams ok? let's have coffee and talk... jolene...

Ger said...

Hi Jo! Know u're real busy...thanks for ya card...waiting for it..heez..take care and looking forward to meeting u in mid-Nov...maybe can meet up with Yat together!