Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Reporting sick

How? hOw? hoW?
so much assignments to complete, so little time...ok no use whining...waste time only...but really feeling ill, it's only a matter of time before i 'collapse' from stress and tiredness...like what Fen-jie say, can hardly fight the Z monster during class...Seems like my defence army against the Z monster is weakening...vulnerable to X virus and Y do they still expect us to report to class all smiles??? All the grim faces and half-open eyelids are the evidence of our race with time...

Coupled with this tiredness, my sore throat and dry cough is not helping too...so decided to inform my tuition kid's mum that i can't make it for today's session cos im ill...which is half true...the other part is that i wish to complete a draft report for tml in sch...which i failed to complete cos i was busy chatting with a like-minded friend and dealing with other chapalang stuff that will demand my attention sooner or later...

Luckily, managed to complete the draft pretty quickly (or i won't be able to be online at this time, still working on it)...really think there's a bad karma between my sis and me these few days...what's going on man? I tried to talk to her nicely, yet in the end, she still flares up and spoke rudely to a tired and almost resigned me. My parents overheard the conversation and guess what? Again...my fault...hiaz...just gotta activate my "忍功"

No comments: