Sunday, September 26, 2004

The past week

Quite alot have happened for the past week...just that no time to blog the experiences so here's the condensed, rewind form...

Sunday 26/9/04

Woke up this morn, happy that i'll be catching a movie "The terminal" with my sis and doing some shopping after my piano lessons but after I've changed, Sis tells me that she don't feel like going for the movie. The thundercloud gathers almost immediately above my head. Really dislikes it when plans changes the last minute...really makes me pissed off...will think thrice if the next time i ever have the thought of going out with her. So after my piano lesson, went for retail therapy...it really works wonders for me man, especially when the stores which I went to were offering clothes at a gd bargain...so as u can guess, spent quite abit but at least my face was not as black as in the morn...hahaha...however, think the past week of late nites and the stress of 10 more reports to go before the exams arrive are starting to get to me...having a sore throat and headaches for 2 days in a row...getting sick soon...haiz...can't afford to fall sick now man... 1o more days to the day which commemorate “母亲受难日”=“生日”and must bid the teenage years gdbye. *sob*sob*

Saturday 25/09/04

Watched a french film "The Buttefly" during GE today...real touching and nice movie...think in the whole class of abt 20 pple, I was the only one who was openly affected by the movie (meaning I cried when there were touching moment lah) But that's how I am...easily affected when I'm watching a movie or reading a book...get totally into the story that I feel for the characters...(so friends, if we go for the movies next time, if u see me sniffing halfway through the show, don't worry, I'm fine, just getting too involved in the story and at the same time it's a way for me to release stress...really, outpour of emotions) in short, some will say that I'm an emotional wreck when it comes to such instances...this is actually quite worrying cos i'll be out teaching soon and if i cannot control my emotions appropriately, will most probably break down in front of my students when i screen movies for them or in more serious instances, like hearing of real-life sad accounts...hope to attend a course to learn how to control my emotions soon...

Friday 24/9/04

Visited ARPC with Yifen and friends today despite the fact that I'm dead tired...cos want to check out some books only available there...the bus-ride there was quite lousy cos the bus was stuffy and i was having a splitting headache from lack of sleep...luckily, after dinner at Adam Road hawker centre, felt better. Felt quite embaressed that the first time out with Yifen's friends and I'm not feeling well, appear so "off" (walk slower than usual, did not communicate much, particular about not sitting near the mutton soup stall cos of the strong smell) Hope that they'll understand if they get the chance to read this blog...thanks for understanding! But, I'm really glad that I went cos i've learnt quite alot and hope to have the chance to go with Yifen more often (Fen-jie, u know what i mean ~sigh~)

Thursday 23/9/04

My "travelmate", "咖啡姐", chum in NIE turns 23 today!!! Happy Belated Birthday wishes yah...(cos i blog on sunday mahz) Hope you had a very memorable 23rd birthday celebration with different groups of your loved ones and friends...Just wanna say a big THANK YOU...for being an extremely supportive friend, sharing with me whenever I've alot of 'weird' queries abt Christianity, sharing life experiences with me through the stories and our daily "gossips" haha...really feel very fortunate to have met you and got to know you in NIE cos it's really quite rare to find someone with the same schema as me on alot of issues especially in tertiary instituition (people normally find their closest friends in secondary schools and jcs)!!! Gotta thank my guardian angels that I managed to find a close friend in each stage of my education and to many more years of our friendships to come...CHEERS! (too bad msn emoticons not available here...or else blog entry will be more interesting)

2 comments:

Mskmouse said...

Oh man...i've just finished blogging..Guess what?? My format is pretty much the same as yours, except that mine was the other way round. ;p think you know what i mean. haha..Once again, it is not a coincidence.

It is my pleasure to be of help! I thank God for you too, and also being a supportive, helpful and caring friend! Sorry that you have to bear with my crappiness day after day. ;p

Ger said...

Cool Yat...glad that u sms me the other day or I would have thought u changed ya hp number without informing me...=)