Thursday, April 18, 2013

Mummy Pandakoala

Been quite some time since I last wrote an entry here. Time really flies when you don't have to work. Very soon I will be back to work and Ameline will be with the babysitter for most of the day time. I think I will miss her terribly when I am at work.

Though I enjoy shopping, I have to consider Ameline's nap time in the afternoon when we are out as she is often too distracted to sleep properly when we go out. She will open her eyes in wonder to look at the things around her.

I really wish she will grow up slowly so that we do not miss any part of her growing up years but it is not possible. Glad that she is behaving well most of the time except when she tries to fool us with her fake burps and also trying to eat her mittens when we are not looking. She seems to prefer the mittens to her pacifier. I wonder if they taste different...hahaha...=P

No comments: