Saturday, June 23, 2012

London & Paris

Finally I have visited my dream country, London and went to the Stadium of Dreams, Manchester United Old Trafford with Teddy Chua Momo...

Happen to coincide with the Queen's Diamond Jubilee Celebration so the atmosphere in London is great, with lots of celebration and happy partying Londoners...

We went to the River Parade where the Royal family was on a boat down River Thames with other boats cruising along. Waited 4 to 5 hours just to catch a glimpse. It started to drizzle after the Royal family passed us by.

Bought the London Pass but didn't get to use it at all as I was doing more shopping than sight-seeing...haha...

We had to buy another suitcase to put all the purchases along with some items our family and friends asked us to help buy.

Went to Paris but didn't buy any branded goods from there. I got my Ted Baker bag from London already and I am contented.

We went to Arc de Triumph and the elevator wasn't working!!! Had to climb the seemingly unending stairs up and down!!!

We were so tired out with all the walking that we did not even go to Eiffel Tower...

Went to Disneyland Paris too...the parade was good but not as fantastic as Disneyland Tokyo...

Sent a few postcards from London and Paris to ourselves and to my sister, my mother and to my Taiwanese friend, Nina. Hope they will receive them soon...

Took lots of photo which I put in an album on Facebook.

And I tested positive to being pregnant when I was in London...now to find a gynae to confirm our findings...=)

No comments: