Tuesday, February 14, 2012

First V day as a married couple

Got up when Teddy Chua was in the wash room getting ready for work so I can give him his V day gift. I've made a simple card and hope he'll like the Esprit watch I chose for him when I went to JB with his parents last Saturday while he was in UK. He liked the watch and as the strap is a little loose, he can't wear it immediately (we'll bring it to Esprit store to fix it). He gave me a classic long Burberry wallet which I think must have costs quite a far bit...

Teddy Chua also made arrangements for a Japanese dinner so after work, I went to Botanical Gardens MRT to meet him. We walked over to Crown Plaza En Japanese restaurant and had the Shabu Shabu and ala carte buffet dinner. Teddy Chua pointed out that it's the first time we went for a buffet as a couple alone cos both of us normally wouldn't eat that much. We ate till we were very full then took a cab home around 10+pm. Very contented and happy that at least I got to spend the first V day with my hubby.

No comments: