Monday, November 14, 2011

Trepidation to Exhilaration

After months of waiting and an unsuccessful Open Posting school transfer, trepidation creeps in...keep telling myself not to have high hopes due to the fear of great disappointment...just plan for the worse that if the transfer is unsuccessful, I'll have to take 3 buses to get to work.

Finally, heard from a colleague that the Closed Posting results will be revealed tomorrow. Was trying to check my work email before I sleep when I saw the email notification of posting results. The same anxious feeling when checking NIE Exam results online gripped me...still, I've got to know...hence I clicked on that attachment...

The transfer is successful!

Though I'll miss my colleagues at my current school, but a huge wave of relief overcame me. I'm spared from the gruelling daily travel...

Next step would be to adapt to a totally new environment...fresh start to 2012...

No comments: