Monday, June 21, 2010

Back from a wonderful Japan holiday


Shinjuku Washington Hotel



Touched down at Changi Airport Terminal 1 at 1+am last night...went home straight to catch some sleep as I have to be in school for the P6 intensive programme by 8am.

Had a great time with Teddy Chua, Nina and Amy. Visited Disneyland, Sanrio Puroland and lots of other places of attractions in Tokyo that I didn't go to the last time I went with my family. Bought alot of foodstuff at the Narita Airport to bring home for my family and friends...luckily, I didn't have excess baggage load...quite scared of paying the extra charges...if only the holiday doesn't end, can spend more time with Teddy and enjoy the fabulous seafood in Japan...tried horse meat sushi which was quite unique and the sea urchin/uni was simply delicious! =P

No comments: