Saturday, June 27, 2009

Confessions of a shopaholic


Read the book some time ago but caught the movie on the plane back to Singapore. I really like the movie, think cos can identify with the main character, being a shopaholic myself...Just got a top from Outfitter's Girls "Born to shop" haha...super cute. I think my June salary has all gone into my Taiwan trip but it's worth it. ^_^ My total check-in luggage was 50.2kg...scary right? My sis commented on facebook that I brought another her back...basically all the hard cover children storybooks and the conference materials...My heart still aching from the excess baggage charge...didn't know will amount to so much, maybe posting the books back would have been cheaper...oh well...what's done is done...just have to scrimp and save, maybe even go to drastic measures to ban myself from my fave stores to cut down on my spendings...can i do it? hmm

No comments: