Monday, April 20, 2009

"A Place Called Here"



Started reading Cecelia Ahern books as I bought the 2 books in 1 "P.S.I Love You" and "If You Could See Me Now". I didn't watch the movie of "P.S. I Love You" but the story is very touching I like it alot. "If You Could See Me Now" is a rather funny book. I like the way the invisible friend says where he was from...making words spelt backward appear like a special place.

The last book I read from her collection is "A Place Called Here". Quite an interesting book, showing how the main character arrives in the place where all the things that are lost. They don't go missing but appear in that place, like missing persons, missing socks, etc. It's a cool concept that things don't disappear but appear in another realm.
Think I will try to find her other books and complete reading the collection since she didn't write that many books.

No comments: