Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Wall E




Dragged myself out of bed and was in school by 750am as there's musical choir practice. Waited for my colleagues before getting lunch and then headed to Nan Chiau Primary for our Action Research Proposal meeting with Dr Chua.

Luckily there wasn't alot of changes to be made. I headed to Vivocity after editing our report. Since I'm meeting Karel at 7pm, I went to PageOne to look for "The Last Lecture" by Randy Pausch.

Managed to find a place to sit down and I started reading the book. Finished reading the book by the time Karel called me. Think the most touching part was when he wrote about telling his nephew and niece not to hold it against his children if they were to dirty their cars.

We had dinner at Secret Recipe before getting tickets for Wall E. The movie is actually quite cute. Since the movie ended late, by 1130pm, had to get a cab home.

No comments: