Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Shopping with colleague

Met up with Esther and had lunch at Gelare at Citylink...tried the mushroom pasta, the sauce is quite nice. Went to Marina Square to look for the t-shirt shop which I saw from the MS brochure. The shop is located on the 3rd floor and is called Sphere. The "addicted to shopping" tee that was advertised is sold out so I left my hp number for the salesgirl to call me when the new stock arrives. Got another pink color tee which says "I've lost my telephone number can I have yours?". Esther got a tee as well so it was $10 each (if just get 1 tee is $12). Bought a bracelet and necklace from Diva for $2.50 each. Both items are in the sale section. Went to Suntec to get Yami yoghurt. They have a new flavor so didn't get the usual peach yoghurt. Tried the macademia nut yoghurt. It's not as sour as peach and is quite nice. Went for coffee at Toast Box before taking the train home. My feet are so sore from all the walking...

No comments: