Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Getting the hang of things

Realised that if I reach school earlier, just slightly earlier each day, I can actually complete alot of things...

For instance, I've already completed next week's weekly plan (quite ahead of time) and I'm now planning revision materials for my p2s...as I've already finished the textbook stuff with them and just completed the activity book with them today.

For P1s...think they need more time to digest what they are learning so giving them slighlty more time. My P4s are still as noisy as before. Tried to get them to write composition today but they are still making noise as they are writing...don't understand them...sometimes, I wonder if they are humans at all ( i know this sounds mean, but I can't help but wonder, especially when they thrive on getting scoldings from their teachers all the time)...another student actually dared to complete his Mathematics homework right smack during my chinese lesson yesterday...confiscated his book and told his Maths teacher about the matter. He's gonna get it from her too...serve him right...how dare he do such a thing during my lesson!

No comments: