Wednesday, December 27, 2006

New beginning

Reported to the new school this morning for briefing and meeting by the senior teacher, Mrs Chow. Met the Principal and vice-principal. Apparently, the VP lives near me (opposite Hougang Point).

The first impression of the school I got was that it was huge...and I mean really mega-school...the corridors are similar to HGPS but the four blocks of building are quite tall. Wondering how I'm gonna "fly" from one class to the other when school term begins.

Managed to leave the school by 1pm. Decided to go shopping in town, Delong gamely accompanied me. Was quite hungry so went to Sushi Tei and he gave me a treat cos he was late (again). Managed to borrow several Jimmy (taiwanese author) books. Walked over to Far East and got a good deal: 2 knitted blouse for $29.90.

Took the bus back together by evening time. =)

*Managed to find out that he was the one who's "santa claus"

No comments: