Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Breathe Out

Dragged my lazy bones to gym early in the morn, attended Yoga Therapy for the first time...realised it's not my cup of tea: focus more on diaphragmatic breathing techniques (expelling carbon dioxide within one's body) which if one can't follow, might end up turning blue in the face...The trainer also mentioned some yoga terms which really sound strange to novices like me...(6_6') At least the workout at some of the machines made me feel that today's trip wasn't wasted.

Met Yunny for lunch at Marche, had a nice chat before window-shopping at Heeren & Far East. Glad that she has settled down since the last time we talked on the phone. Parted by 3pm cos I had to head down to MCYS to collect the volunteer identification card. The bus captain was driving at a relatively fast speed & I was unsure of the actual stop, so alighted 1 stop before the correct 1...more exercise for the day to compensate for previous slacking...=P

No comments: