Friday, April 15, 2005

HPS Last day

Taught my p3 & p5 class for the last time today...it's the end of our 1st practicum and coincidentally, it's the sch's international friendship day...Like a grand finale, there's celebration yet a sense of lost...

Mentally prepared myself and my students for my departure since Wednesday...my p3 students, being kids were more concerned abt getting the small bookmarks i prepared for them & playing with their friends..pretty rowdy bunch but i still believe there's little angels within them...was touched by my p5 students who prepared simple gifts or left their contacts for me even tho i felt that i could have taught them better..they wrote down my email add hurriedly and even asked for my signature on the personalised cards i gave them as if i'm a star...haha hope i've "lighted" their lives in some small ways...the only regret is that i didn't get the chance to take photographs with my students or my cooperating teachers...all busy with today's programmes.

The bittersweet memories of these 8 weeks will definitely be etched in my mind for a long time...now it's back to completing exam reports before holidays can be officially declared for us!

No comments: